TRACK & FIELD
“I need products that work as hard as I do and [pH]UEL 5.0™ is a game-changer.”
Sanya Richards-Ross is a four-time Olympic gold medalist and has long been ranked as the world’s best 400m runner. She brought home a gold medal in the 400m at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London after having taken bronze at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing.
She’s a six-time USA Outdoor 400m champion and is known for her exceptional performance and philanthropic work. In 2005, she was named Visa Humanitarian of the Year for her work with her namesake charity, the Sanya Richards Fast Track Program, which benefits children and young people in her native Jamaica.
- 2012 - Wins gold in Summer Olympics in London in the 400m
- 2012 - World Indoor Champion
- 2004 - 2012 - Wins gold in the Summer Olympics in the 4x400m (2004, 2008, 2012)
- 2003 - 2012 - Six-time USA Outdoor 400m champion (2003, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2012)
- 2010 - Married college sweetheart, NFL cornerback, Aaron Ross.
- 2009 - World Outdoor Champion
- 2008 - Wins bronze in the Summer Olympics in Beijing in the 400m
- 2006 - World Cup 200m and 400m champion
- 2005 - World Outdoor silver medalist